1.8.06

Oh dear...

I don't really know what I've gotten myself into here. If you're not completely sure you're in the right place, now is the time to panic and run. Escape! Sweet freedom! (note the conveniently placed exit button in the upper corner of this window...)

August 1st is a wonderful day for new beginnings. Technically it is no longer August 1st in my corner of the world, and despite my fearsome ability to manipulate reality and some ingenious manipulation of the time zone setting, I still missed the deadline for August 1st. Whoever decided midnight should be the cut off anyway? Aren't we living in a democracy? I'm rather of the opinion that sleep is the great natural divider between one day and the next. Personally, I have great difficulty going to sleep before midnight, let alone waking up then, and I know there are a lot of insomniacs out there who agree with me.

This blog is not really about time zones, democracy, insomniacs, or even penguins, though it may touch on all of these subjects (I once touched a penguin...)

So in all fairness. You've been warned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, I can comment now. I'm very excited about this. How often do you think you'll post? Now we just have to ring in Jules...