All sorts of thoughts are invading my brain and preventing me from doing what I'm supposed to. Today I actually forgot I had a response paper due. Why do you think I have a planner? (and if you're the little voice whispering "so you won't look at it," just be quiet) I had to run out of english to go type up my response and then run back in time for the last 10 minutes of class. Everyone looked at me when I walked in. I felt really dumb.
Its impossible for me to keep polish on my nails. It simply disappears. I probably chip it off unconciously.
Do you ever wonder why anyone could possibly like you? I mean, I'm mostly happy with who I am. I think I'm a pretty decent person. But honestly, I don't think I'd be friends with myself. I'm not sure I could stand having my personality around. There'd simply be too much of me. So I guess its a good thing none of my friends have my personality.
22.9.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So you won't look at-- oh..
I'm having a hard time understanding your polish dilemma. I spent a good portion of my work day, not too long ago, trying to peel the paint off my skin (around the nail). The stuff is a beast to get off... >_>
I always peel my polish off. Today I am wearing my new jeans. Yay.
I must be a special case because I'm not having any problems with this nail polish.
I take it back. Today it started driving me crazy and I peeled it off 9 of my nails. It's actually kinda fun..
Post a Comment