Due to recent events, some of you might wonder if I'm okay. Rest assured, I am doing quite well. Feeling better, in fact, than I have felt in a very very long time. Its rather confusing to me... its like I'm happy and sad at the same time. Almost more than happy... I'm so full of hope and excitement, everything looks beautiful.
I've decided its time for another bout of self-improvement. I'm going to make a list of all the things I want to work on for the next little bit, and then I've got people to hold me to them. Sometimes its nice to be working on something with someone, even if you're working on different things. You can sort of keep tabs on each other, see how the other is doing, and feel guilty reporting to them if you haven't kept up your end. I really think this could be good. Its been too long since I last felt the need to change. But the wheels are turning again, and I intend to keep them well oiled.
28.9.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whoa, I was thinking the same thing.. So much so that I was nearly overwhelmed trying to determine where to stick my "mark of presence"..
I'm glad you are doing well.q
Post a Comment