This morning, for the first time in a long string of dingy and mostly forgotten mornings, I woke up of my own volition before the alarm on my clock went off. I got just over 8 hours of sleep, and it felt wonderful. I started drowsing in my english class though. So does that mean I still need more sleep? Or that I got too much sleep? I never understood that. How can getting too much sleep make you tired? And yet it does. Oh it does.
I've been rather distracted recently, and my typing feels the weight of it. Sometime I should just type a paragraph for you without any typo correction just for fun.
It could be ra thioer exciting paragraph full of typos and smpelling mistkaes for jles to yell at me for. you know, there was a perod of time when i stoped fisxing misteakes in my ims too. there werew a few people who could stll figrures ou wath i was trying to say. i mean as long as you ve got like 70 % of the write charatacers in within a few speacew of weherd they re stupposed to me. be. its uaulsyy at least partially legeibl.e
Okay, i'm not usually that bad. Although none of those mistakes were made on purpose, I was making no attempt to focus on what I was typing. It kind of reminds me of that email that was floating around, where it claimed that as long as the first and last letters remained in the same position, it could still be read just fine. It's true it's not hard to make out, but there are certain scrambling patterns that are easier than others.
For itasecns, if you slipt a wrod in hlaf, and sarclmbe jsut the ltetres on ecah hlaf of that wrod, its esaeir to raed tahn if you srcamlbe tehm rdanmloy.
I've just realized that CTRL + DEL doesn't actually do anything. Does anyone else use shortcuts very often? I have a few that I'm very fond of for certain programs. They all involve the CTRL button it seems. I've often wondered what the ALT key is for. I'm sure it has a whole myriad of uses, but the only one I know is ALT + TAB, which I use once in a blue moon when I'm too lazy to use my mouse. I don't even use an actual mouse very often. Just a touch pad.
You know what I really hate? Thinking that you want something, then sitting there saying, no, I don't really need it, I really shouldn't, no, no... and then when you finally break down, cave in, and get it, you don't like it.
27.10.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you press ALT + F4 it enables your CTRL + DEL command.
I just realized I normally say something when you have a new entry as a sort of "thank you" present for entertaining me, but...gasp...I didn't do it this time! So, here I am doing it now. I've never used commands, really, except in computer classes, but other than that, I only used Control Alt Delete when my computer (frequently) freezes. So anyway, words...yeah.
Post a Comment