I've been getting a lot of complaints about my new blog format. Apparently its not very popular, "too distracting" or "too white" perhaps. Suck it up kiddos, until I find one I like better, it stays. However, if any of you happen to know me, you might realize that I go nuts if I leave something the same for too long. So depending on how I feel, you may not have to suffer any significant length of time.
I think it says a lot about a person if they come home starving, throw some left over pizza in the oven, and then because they're too impatient to wait the five minutes it will take to reheat, go and eat half of a chocolate bar.
I found an orange scrunchie in my laundry yesterday. Its not mine.
I have to find a book on a religion not my own to read for a class. I spent over half an hour walking back and forth up a randomly selected aisle in the religion section looking for something interesting. I hate how the library rebinds all of the books with those boring dark hard covers. I happen to be a bit of a shelf browser, and the image, color, and font used on a book cover can be quite helpful. I know everyone always says you can't judge a book by its color, but that doesn't mean they should try to make the books ugly. There were also some very classy looking leather bound books. Talk about contrast.
The bad thing about rain is that my pants /shoes have been wet since about 1:00 this afternoon. Don't ask me why they didn't get wet during the 15 minute walking up to campus. No, they only got soaked during the passing period. When it wasn't raining.
I'm reading The Losers by David Eddings. Its actually a bit frightening. I don't think I'm going to like it at all, and I'm fairly certain it has a horrible ending in store for the protagonist. And yet I have this horrible fascination with it. I have to know what happens to former golden boy Raphael Taylor. I have to know how far he falls. And then there's all the unexplained mysteries. Who is this Gabriel that keeps being mentioned? Are the people Raphael watches actually there? or are they just a metaphor for his own twisted life? Who writes these books, and why do people read them.
I found the music room.
17.10.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What music room were you looking for? The book sounds scary and terribly facinating. I might perhaps steal it from you one day.
By the way, I think it says even more about the person if they forgo the Pizza altogether and just eat the whole candy bar.
Ya, the puddles make traversing campus quite difficult at times. You could always do like I and wear galoshes / roll up pant cuffs.
I want to read that book.
Post a Comment