I don't want to be a monkey. But guess what I've been training to be for the last 14 years? Yep. A monkey. Its ridiculous really. They spend years teaching you to do monkey work, and then when you finally get to the place you wanted to be, they say, "wait... but we didn't want a monkey..." What the crap!? I've spent my life repeating the monkey mantra because that's what got me the gold stars, when really I should have taken a better look around. Guess this really throws a wrench into things. A monkey wrench. Oooooh I hate my life.
Its a thousand times easier for me to be a fool for people I don't know.
13.12.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I never liked Monkeys. They are too hairy. Pick some other animal to be...what would you be? I always liked Tigers, but....oh, forget it. Just be Jen. I like her best.
Panther! Oi, for some reason it just seems easier with people I know.
Post a Comment