Should I be at all concerned if I start seeing things that aren't really there? Just tonight on the way home I swear I saw a sign start walking, an arrow slide 3 feet to the left, lines on the road blinking in and out of existance, and some random person standing behind my dog. It'd be nice to think I'm not just crazy and they really were happening, and that maybe I'm really magical to boot, but I mean come on, yeah right.
I tried really hard not to buy my own Christmas gifts this year. I came pretty close. At least I got my brothers to go to the store with me, even if I bought all the books myself. I like to be surprised. I like random stuff, practical or not. Today I flipped through a book that explained the origin of 400 every day items, and I thought, this is a cool book, it'd be awesome if someone just randomly gave it to me. Or maybe a game I've never played and no one else has ever heard of. Even just a movie I really like. Just so I don't have to buy a big stack of books and pass them out to my family members with instructions to wrap and gift to me.
Anyone have good road trip amusement ideas? I'm spending the next two days driving in the car to see relatives in Oklahoma, and I find car trips a bit boring. Most of the time my dad reads out loud to us, but I can only take that for so many hours. I'm thinking some word games could be cool.
I had something really good to put here and I forgot.
22.12.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sudoku puzzles are entertaining for a little while, but they don't last the whole time. There's a lot to be said for dozing while listening to music. That was pretty much my whole drive.
Post a Comment